MR. WOON says......

Welcome....Happy reading. **READ AND comment........... feel free to say what you want to say.............

Thursday, March 5, 2009

English songs in class

"Sir, let us listen to English songs," asked my students.
This is a common request from my students. Music videos seem to attract their attention. They are wide awake when I play the videos. Nothing seems to wake them up except those videos.

I ask myself these questions: Are they learning English by watching the videos and listening to the songs? Are they reading the lyrics correctly? Do they understand them?

I guess I have to try for a period of time before I get the answers. Or perhaps I cannot get them.

So, students, what say you. Let's hear from you.

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2009 at 7:02 PM , Blogger 〤j!Aw3n〤 said...

listen 2 english songssss...
ofcoz can learn english...^^
lesson is boring...
listening the song is interesting!!
so...
sir..
muz always show us english songssss^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home