MR. WOON says......

Welcome....Happy reading. **READ AND comment........... feel free to say what you want to say.............

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NEW SCHOOL FOR THIS NEW YEAR-2009

Hi, all. I'm no longer in STAB Kluang. After 22 years in that school, I decided to change school and move on and out of the old into a new environment.

What a drastic change! I need a breath of fresh air. I need to see new faces be they adults or students. I need to start afresh teaching in a new school with new facilities.

So, here I am. SMK T.Kluang- my new school.

Hi, students. Read my blog and give your comments.

Do I miss my former school? Yes, I do. But then, I need to move on. So, goodbye to all my students and friends in STAB.

1 Comments:

At January 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM , Blogger 〤j!Aw3n〤 said...

hoho~
sir woon....
u definitely like our school de^^
coz all our school de student very cute...
haha~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home