MR. WOON says......

Welcome....Happy reading. **READ AND comment........... feel free to say what you want to say.............

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2 MORE YEARS!!!

Hi, all.
Good news or not so good news? Teachers are allowed to continue teaching for another two years after their retirement age of 56.
Good news for me! I will see my students around for another two years.
On the other hand, it's not so good news. I have to deal with students who are bored, who can't read and write, who sleep in class and many others. They are indeed a great challenge to us teachers who need creative ways of teaching them.

What say you.....?

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2008 at 6:17 PM , Blogger yee said...

to my luvly teacher,
harlo`~~~~
suprise or not??
your best student come and view your blog~~kaka~
anyway how old r u now?
anyway take care ya~

from your best student,
lee yee

 
At May 18, 2008 at 10:44 PM , Blogger MR. WOON - STAB/tmn Seri Kluang said...

I'm 53 now.
Thanks for your 'hello'
-mr woon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home