MR. WOON says......

Welcome....Happy reading. **READ AND comment........... feel free to say what you want to say.............

Monday, October 15, 2007

Holidays ...what do you do?

Holidays. I like holidays. It's mainly because I don't have to work. It is a time for me to read, watch a DVD and relax.
Students need to read besides reading their text books. Read novels, newspapers, etc.Holidays is a good time to do that. But , I know, students are NOT reading. It shows in their school work, especially in their compositions.
You are not wasting your time when you read. The benefits are enormous.Believe me.
Of course, you need the discipline, determination and a strong desire.

2 Comments:

At November 4, 2007 at 12:39 AM , Blogger SJ-Y said...

Hi i m 1 of ur studen from 3s1 year 2007.
man it take me alot of time to find out how to post a comment!!

i m jiang yi...

remember me?

 
At November 10, 2007 at 1:30 AM , Blogger MR. WOON - STAB/tmn Seri Kluang said...

hi. Thank you for reading my blog. Of course, I remember you.
You learn how to post a comment, at last.That is a great improvement.
Your teacher,
Mr. Woon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home