MR. WOON says......

Welcome....Happy reading. **READ AND comment........... feel free to say what you want to say.............

Friday, February 1, 2008

Good to be back

Hi, everyone.
I'm back. My last post was in October 07. That was 4 months ago. Those were busy months and some lazy weeks. Writing a post takes time and needs discipline.
I am always busy during October and November. Are you ? If you are a student, you will be busy studying and sitting for examinations during those months. Well, I am busy marking your examination papers.
Then, come December. In Dec.2007, I flew to Miri. Guess where this town is? Go and find out. Post your answer in my blog.
From Miri, I flew to Mulu National Park. I visited 4 huge caves. Never in my life have I seen such huge, dark and yet beautiful caves. It was indeed an awesome sight as I stood in the midst of each cave. Each of the caves is different. You can see them in the website of Mulu National Park.
If you have the chance to travel, go for it. It makes your life interesting. You gain new experience and learn more about others and yourself. But, remember that if you know English, you can travel anywhere and anytime.
Please leave youir comments.
Thank you.

1 Comments:

At February 7, 2008 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Joel Yap said...

Miri is in Sarawak.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home