MR. WOON says......

Welcome....Happy reading. **READ AND comment........... feel free to say what you want to say.............

Monday, February 25, 2008

DEATH - A FINAL FAREWELL

I just came back from a wake- a memorial service. A young boy was killed in an accident. He is my colleague's son - the only son. I felt sad for him. As a parent myself, I know that the pain of losing a child is too much to bear. How could such accident happen? Why? Questions without answers. Life without a loved one beside you, will never be the same. Cherish your loved ones.

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2008 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Caleb Low said...

thats sad...

 
At April 14, 2008 at 12:18 PM , Blogger MR. WOON - STAB/tmn Seri Kluang said...

old news

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home